One Tree Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Tree Hill

Dobrodosli na forum o One Tree Hill-u

HomePortalLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Hilarieini citatii

Go down 
AutorPoruka
Gost
Gost

Hilarieini citatii Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Hilarieini citatii   Hilarieini citatii Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:43 am

on her character on One Tree Hill:
"My character is a good girl, but she is also kind of [sexually] suggestive. This is definitely not your mom's drama. This is going to be very realistic."
"This really interesting girl. Her name is Peyton. And she's very contradictory. Yes, she is captain of the cheerleading squad. But she also goes home and listens to punk music. She's into really dark art and probably rips the heads off of Barbie dolls. Basically, she's a train wreck."

on mean girls in high school:
"Eat their hearts out! I could reveal many of the names of the girls who used to make fun of me. But I won't. Now I'll just dare them to make fun of me while they watch me on TV!"

about how she was initially miffed at Christina Aguilera after getting snubbed on her first assignment with MTV as a contest winner at the VMA's:
"When I was on the red carpet at the VMA's as a contest winner, Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears wouldn't stop to talk to me," Hilarie explained. "You can actually see them blowing me off on camera! The next day on TRL, when Carson asked me about it, I said, 'Whatever, they didn't win anyway.' But my bosses thought it was hilarious. They showed the scenes of Christina blowing me off as one of the top moments on TRL end-of-the-year countdown! Well, a few months later at the Grammys, Christina apologized to me on the air! I was like 'Whoa! She was so nice!'"

Bring It On: "I was captain of my cheerleading squad in my high school, and I was president of my class and homecoming queen, but I was also into the dark stuff. I went through a weird stage just like Peyton is going through. I was totally into Boy George and David Bowie was my man. I loved androgyny. For a time, I would only wear men's trousers."

Can You See Me Now? "In high school, there were mean girls who got off on making fun of people like me. Now they can make fun of me all they want, while they're watching The WB!"

Me, Myself and Murray: "I've never studied acting or anything because I've been so lucky with MTV. I'm convinced I got the chance to be on One Tree Hill because I did a guest thing on Dawson's Creek as myself, when the cast appeared at the MTV Beach House. And my only scene was with Chad Michael Murray. So, now the Chad and I are reunited. How bizarre is that?

Peyton's Place: "I have no idea what is going to happen to me on this show. Everybody wants to know who I am going to mack out with next. For all I know... I could be making out with the coach."

I Want My WB: "MTV has been incredibly supportive of my job at The WB. They told me to go for it! So, now I get to do both. I get to do One Tree Hill and TRL! It's the best of both worlds."
Na vrh Go down

Hilarieini citatii
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1